Just purchased Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 and looking for the best DIY ideas? The instax mini 9 Camera loaded with numerous features captures the beauty in every moment and has a lot of potentials to surprise its user every time. Moreover, one of the factors that can amuse you is DIY with instax mini 9. There are numerous ideas by which one can use the prints to create a wonderful gift, decorative piece, or a lifetime memory. We are suggesting you a DIY idea. Follow the steps carefully to create a wonderful welcome board for the main door of your home, as someone rightly said, “Your home actually says a lot about you as a person”, so let the world know the creative side of yours!
Things You Will Need:
- Double Tape
- Coloured sheets
- White Poster Board
- Instax Mini 9 Instant Prints
- Take prints of the family pictures taken from your mini 9 camera and paste them over a white poster board in a random manner using double-tap.
- Make different flowers of every size with the help of coloured sheets and paste them on the borders of the whiteboard to make it more aesthetic.
- Write a welcome message on the board like “We welcome you!” or something. In addition, you can write some messages on the prints of your family members to make it more expressive.
- Lastly, tie a thread on both sides of the board so that you can hang it on the main door of your home.
And, here is your welcome board ready! Hang it on the main door of your home to welcome your guests in a cool and warm way. We are sure that you have loved this idea, try it today to make the best use of your Fujifilm Instax Mini 9.